Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Rather 'Office'tial Valentine's

From the "Valentine's Day episode:

Pam Beesly:
Okay, well, sometimes the gift is really about the gesture, you know, like, what it means instead of what it is.
Dwight Schrute:
You mean... like a ham?
Pam Beesly:
[pause] No, not like a ham. It's about doing something so that the person knows that you really care about her. That you remember her--
Dwight Schrute:
Okay shut up. I know exactly what to do.



Hope everybody had a wonderful Valentine's Day devoid of any ham...or beets.


(Apologies if the sketch is hard to see. Hopefully you can sort of tell who they're supposed to be.)

My two favorite ships on The Office:


2 comments:

Annette said...

I love your sketches!! They are awesome! Draw some more!! (How 'bout Jeff Bridges??) I love watching Office with you and Dad and James or whoever is ready for a good laugh. And go, Pam! Receptionists rule!

Lisa said...

Great picture! I like that quote too.