Monday, July 6, 2009

Mary Anneology: The Study of...Me

I saw this questionaire thing on Mackenzie's blog, so I thought I'd give it a whirl:

FOODOLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch, poppy seed or that exquisite rasberry vinegerette one in the pre-maid Hearty Italian salad kit.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Quite debatable. Village Inn comes to mind or Chili's. Wait, nevermind--Northwoods!
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Maybe taquitos? Can't say for certain.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Either hawaiian, meat lover's, spinach, or chicken/bacon.
What do you like to put on your toast? Sometimes just butter, but usually various types of jellies--pomegranate is the beyond best!
TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? Two.
BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Um, clothes? Wait, that sounds dodgey. Four wisdom teeth and other baby teeth.
What was the last heavy item you lifted? I believe it was dog food.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not that I can recall. Closest would probably be procuring a concussion of sorts from playing Red Rover
BULLCRAPOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way. I'd spend the rest of my life waiting, worrying, and not living, so to speak, if I knew. Plus, I really don't think it'd do any good, and I don't think anyone's supposed to know unless "privileged" enough.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I love the name Elenor (Ellie), Allie (Always loved that name.), Sunny, Elizabeth (Lizzy/Lizzie is such a cute nickname!), oh, maybe Lily-always, always thought this was such a nice, beautiful name.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? The incentive is nice, but I'd probably blow chunks before I got halfway through. But I'd try it for the heck of it.
DUMBOLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I dunno. I think like four.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? A couple months ago. It was just one cop on a motorcycle who made sure I updated my plates. He was very nice and helped me put them on.
Last person you talked to? Daddio
Last person you hugged? Mackenzie
FAVORITOLOGY
Season? I don't know! I like different aspects for each...right between fall and winter?
Holiday? Christmas, my birthday, and Halloween!
Day of the week? Oh it depends so very much. Friday, I'm thinking. I love the weekend break.
Month? December or October!
CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? You, probably. My grandma, sister, and nephews.
Mood? Content and grateful
What are you listening to? A shower?
Watching? Amazing Wedding Cakes! Love that show!
Worrying about? Being ready for the fall.
RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? Haven't gone anywhere yet.
What's the last movie you saw? Transformers II: Revenge of the Fallen. Not fantastic, but amazing visuals and chocked to the max with action.
Do you smile often? When it's meaningful or depends on who I'm with or where I'm at.
Sleeping Alone Tonight? I dunno...you tell me!
OTHER-OLOGY
Do you always answer your phone? Most of the time. Sometimes, because I can see who's calling me without answering, I wisely do not comply.
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? I have no idea! I was asleep, but now I'm worried, possibly scared, and struggling to gain consciousness.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? If there is such a thing, or not, a soft green, like cottonwood leaves.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Um, I used to just get cherry limeades.
Do you own a digital camera? No. I'd certainly like to, but I'd want a pretty nice one. Not super important in the long run as of now.
Favorite Christmas song(s)? Dang, so many to choose from! Happy X-mas (War is Over) by Neil Diamond, any song from the zany cartoon with the mice family, Twas the Night Before Christmas, oh, and Carol of the Bells.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Not sure. Haven't thought concretely about it.
Can you do push ups? It's been ages, but I'm thinking no.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? A little of both.
Do you have any saved texts? Nope.
Ever been in a car wreck? Does an accident mean the same thing? Not sure if wreck would be more severe. Anywho, it could've been a lot worse, but luckily, I didn't even get a scratch--but my car indeed did.
Do you have an accent? No, unless a lisp counts.
What is the last song to make you cry? Wow, not really sure. Can't remember which song exactly, but a certain hymn made me pretty emotional a while ago.
Plans tonight? Neighborhood Block Party--woot.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Every once in a while. It's crappy, but happens to the best of us at least a little bit.
Name 3 things you bought today. Haven't bought anything as of yet.
Have you ever been given roses? I think like one for Mother's Day
Current worry? School
Current hate right now? Having a pimple right next to my lip. Kills like the dickens.
Met someone who changed your life? Mackenzie and my grandma
How will you bring in the New Year? Um, not sure. Only time will tell.
What song represents you? Way cool question. Give me a minute to consider. There's so many, and I don't think I could definitely say. For the time being, I really gravitate to this song and love it: Magic Works by Jarvis Cocker--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBPGJ0daqWg
Name three people who might complete this? Me mudder, Lisa, and Lori :o)
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Heck yes, I would! I'd love to see the dinosaurs, go to Jane Austen's time, or the medieval times
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? One piercing on each earlobe.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Couldn't say. Anything's possible.
Would you be a pirate? Heck yeah! But not today. They're kinda too evil now.

2 comments:

Heber Trunnell said...

Hey daughter!
I just wanted to thank you for coming up to Lehi and for being so sweet the whole time, for helping Gran out with her house and playing games with the kids at Carmens. I really enjoyed being with you and Mom and appreciate you two so much!
Love you dear, Dad

Annette said...

Love your blog! Keep posting stuff on it!!! I miss you girl.