Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Very Questionable Activity


(A.K.A 20 Questions Online)

Okay, if you've got at least five or so minutes, you've got to try this out. It's very fun and doesn't require a lot of brain power, which is good news for me. Just scroll down a little, pick which category you'd like and try to stump the game! It's crazy how accurate this is--unsettling, even.

Click Here!!!---> http://www.20q.net/

Still not convinced? C'mon! It's easy, free, and is virtually limitless! There's a category for everyone in your family, even you!


What're you waiting for? Hurry up before I smack you in the neck!

Okay...if you already know about this or have an electronic version, then I will spare you suffering a very painful neck bruise as seen here from my previous victim.


2 comments:

Annette said...

I had fun playing this 20Q with you! I loved the Simpson's version of it...very sweet. Let's try it again.

That is a very gross picture, my dear.

Lisa said...

Pretty dang cool!