Saturday, November 15, 2008

You're the Birthday! You're the Bithday!




Click this link and click the fourth one down! http://www.lardlad.com/assets/quotes/season3/8F11.shtml



Hey, here's to a person I know fairly well! She's kinda my mom and sorta been there whenever I have ever needed her. I guess I care/admire and am flabbergasted just a little bit with all she's done for me, our family, and everyone she's ever come in contact with. To a small degree, she's one of the most selfless, optimistic, generous, hardworking, and humorous human beings I've ever had the privilege to meet and live with.




There once was a lady named Annette


Who had a birthday and didn't know what to get.


Her daughter had no clue as well,


but didn't want to go to a store,


so instead wrote a lymric she'll hopefully not regret.




For your and (more likely) my amusement, here are some somewhat relevant clips for the occasion:




























Just nod your head and smile.


I love you so much! Have an awesome birthday!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Thank you so much Mary Anne for making my birthday extra special! You are so creative and awesome.