Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Turned Him into a Newt

Okay...I really didn't turn some confused British man into a slimy amphibian, but now that I've got your attention, let me show you my most elaborate/favorite costume for All Hallow's Eve yet!
Here's me having a little doggie treat before my daily helping of Batwing Soup, Snake Steak, and Rodd and Todd Flanders Casserole.

Here I'm just contemplating who to bewitch to clean my room and teach my classes for the rest of the week.
Note: This photo has not been altered or resized in any way, shape, or form.
That, folks, is indeed my leg. Maybe the tights make them look that good or maybe it's the nightly walks. Either way, I'm happy.


Gotta love the vibrant-orange pumpkins I'm gently caressing.

Also, I'm not wearing the blood red nail polish, fake, glittery-tipped eyelashes, a neat metal necklace with links and balls, witch make-up, and huge spider-webby earrings in these--which I most certainly will for Friday/Saturday and possibly other days too!

I'm so blasted excited for Halloween!! Hey, who isn't?!

Just so ya'll know, I'm going all out for dressing up starting next week (the 26th-30th), so I hope to post a couple pics or so for each Red Ribbon Week theme day. If I forget, remind me so I can! Hope everyone has a lovely week!

...but remember, If you do me wrong, you'll be next on my menu! Heheheheheheh! < ) ;^D

2 comments:

Annette said...

Isn't Halloween fun?? I love making those headstones with you. Glow in the Dark Paint makes anything more fun. Your costume is so much fun. Let's have a fun week!

mickey mick said...

love the new background!!