Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let it Snow...in St. George.


Oh golly, It's snowed earlier here today,
--I couldn't help but want to shout, "Hurray!"

I'm just trying out my brand-new camera too.
Can you tell that my skills are quite new?



Charlie sits peacefully on the top of the sofa.
He's dying to go outside to smell, but it wouldn't be so fun.


Here's a glassy, ornament-like light outside.
The snow dusted on top gives me a special feeling inside.




These two lone pine trees have little to no snow,
but I still wanted to snow them off--that's the way I go.



Here's our neighborhood still sleeping and unaware
That Jack Frost painted everything frosty and white without care.

My SW 98 is all nestled on the driveway.
So I like to take pictures of snow on my car...what the hey.


I love how this frost settles serenely on vegetation.
It almost gets me going on my own meditation.



So, if you have time, gather 'round your tree and gaze
Outside to a world a new, to better days.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty! I think I'd shout horray too if we had a dusting of snow (instead of 6 inches) and temperatures in the double digits.

Annette said...

What a glorious way to wake up...to a beautiful white wonderland...it's all melted now but the storm's not over...

Mary Anne said...

Thanks, Lis. Yeah I bet snow's losing it's joyfulness for you guys, but the boys seem to sure enjoy it. Brrrrrr, stay warm!!!

Indeed, mother dearest. I hope the storm brings more snow!!! What a day.

mickey mick said...

yea! for snow! great pictures mary anne! you totally called it last night!

Mary Anne said...

Hahhah! Thanks, Mack! I know! It was so meant to be.