Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Merriments

Below are two videos featuring Charlie the Boston Terrier and, my brother Phil's pooch, Joel. Both are widely engaged in a sock with a knot in it...fascinating.
In this first video, Charlie seems so bent on ripping that sock out of Joe'ls jowls, but then he suddenly wimps out and admits defeat. Personally, I think Charlie's just trying to be nice to Joel. I dunno.
In this second video, they're both at the same sock again, but now they take to the couch...where Joel, again, gains control of the foot-covering cloth.
Here's poor ol' Charlie later that night. He was worn out, but still looks super-adorable as always.

This is a video of our quick snowflake extravaganza in St. George. I wish it could've gone on much longer, but it was beautiful, and I'm so glad I got to see it and film it.

As a bonus, our neighbor unknowingly walked into the shot. I didn't mind, but he seemed to feel a tad bad. No harm done. I never know what to say anyhow as it is.

Here's a gnomeman that started out as a bunny, which turned in a tiny snowguy, which turned into a bird, which turned into a penguin, which turned into...a melting lump of nothingness. Fun stuff.

Mackenzie thought it was the snowy owl, Hedwig, from the Harry Potter series. Why didn't I think of that?! I mean, sure...OF COURSE!


Here's a picture I've grown quite fond of. It's the St. George temple at night, with the Christmas lights reflected in the wet walkway.


Didn't turn out so grand, but here's a cute light display of carolers. Cool.


Here's outside of the temple gates. I loved how many lights there were in such a small space. Very pretty!


Here's the life-size nativity scene. I can't get enough of these.

Just a, not-so-focused-because-I-still-don't-know-how-to-shoot-worth-beans-at-night close-up shot of it. I think the infant should be moved down a tad closer so he's in the light more and closer to his mom...or dad.




Well, that's it for now! Aren't you shocked? I updated again, and it was sooner than 2 or 3 months!!!!!!!!! >8oD

3 comments:

Annette said...

I love all the photos and videos. What a great little camera you have!! I sure love you!

mickey mick said...

the pictures wont show up :(

love the videos!! im excited that your camera is here! whoopie!

Mary Anne said...

Aw, Mack, they should! That's odd.

As do I. Me too! WAHOO!!