Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We Wish You a 'Hairy' Christmas!

It's a Christmas miracle. I consented to have my hair go dark--quite close to my actual hair color. Well, the real miracle is I absolutely can't get enough of the color!!


I didn't think I'd look good with darker hair. However, Mackenzie made the color much more "pretty" by adding some extra color to kick it up.



I'm just not quite sure in the picture above about Mackenzie's laugh-inducing methods.




Okay, she finally hit her mark. I don't know how anyone could withhold laughing from the phrase: "I have chicken nuggets in my pants."


Above, I think I'm wearing thin from trying to smile on cue.


Here's some close-up shots of my hair from the side and back.




These last two pics are great!


Here's the one who makes it all possible...ME!


Naw, just joshing. Mackenzie!!! Thanks for being such an awesome-amazing friend and sister!! You're the most super-coolest best!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! That is very cute. Great job, Mickey.

Annette said...

I love the darker hair! So very cute. Spike it up!

Mary Anne said...

Thanks, Lis. Here, here!

Me too! Yep! I'm working on it. Waiting for my scalp to heal... ;o[

mickey mick said...

thank you lisa! i love her hair too! thank you mary anne for trusting me! can't wait to see what we come up with next!

mickey mick said...

oh yea! you got your background to change! i love it! so you!