Monday, June 28, 2010

Frying Nemo--Well, Almost.


Chelsea, James, Dad, and I went to Pine Valley early this morning, and as you can see from the view, it was well worth the effort!



Here's Dad's head as he fishes at the shore.



I LOVE this thing! I shouted out when I first discovered this lurking behind a picnic table. I thought it was a human leg for half a second. Freakishly delightful!



This was probably my favorite picture I took. I love the deep green and serene atmostphere.




It was so nice that the waterfall was just a quick walk from the picnic area. Very beautiful and cool--literally.




Here's a couple more trees. Can't recall their names...I'm sure it'll come to me--maybe when we go back to Pine Valley?



As you can see, it was a great day to be fishing and shooting...pictures, that is.



Here's James hanging out by the creek.




Lookin' good, Dad! Glad you didn't fall in...I think?




Can't wait to go back. It was incredibly worth waking up early and dealing with annoying bugs of many sorts!


I like this one a lot too.
So much, in fact,
I'm beginning
to
PINE.

No comments: