Thursday, July 1, 2010

"While You Were Sleeping"

Thought it was great that he feel asleep on a drawing of him sleeping. Hah!

Ummm, these pictures are a result of James falling asleep and falling prey to a joke of sorts...


Basically, James fell asleep, and Nathan, Chelsea, and I were bored.


To rectify this situation, Nathan suggested we find various objects around the house.


As you can see, we--I--went overboard.


It was most fun, though! He even shifted twice and remained asleep, much to our surprise and relief.
For fun, try to count how many objects you can see in the picture above. (Also, some objects are not shown in this picture, so use other pictures to help you, as these go in chronologicial order.)
Whoever posts on my ACTUAL blog and names the most objects right gets to choose either the fate of my next blog post (yes, I'll go through with it this time) or their choice of drawing (this could vary quite a bit!)
that will be featured as a next blog post!
Don't dawdle now!!
This post wouldn't be fully complete without including this memorable moment from _Freaks and Geeks_ (at the beginning of the clip):



*Note: If you're viewing this on facebook, I'm pretty sure you'll have to click on the 'Original Post' button on there to get to my blog (http://maryannesrandomramblings.blogspot.com/) and actually see the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Anne, This was so darn hilarious!! One of the funniest set of photos I ever seen. Glad it wasn't me. How did you keep from laughing while doing this dastardly deed? Anyway, I sure enjoyed seeing these pics.

Love you daughter, Dad

Chelsea said...

Oh my! That was so great. I'm still in love with the chow mein noodles livin' in his ear and nose.

You're adorable, Mary Anne. Thanks for documenting this. You've got yourself some pretty lucrative black-mail.