Monday, May 18, 2009

Still "Man's Best Friend?"


Well, this may look awful familiar--awful being used literally in this instance.

Our family dog's (Charlie) at it again:




And guess who got to pick all this crud up and clean up afterwards?


Urghh! It was so gross and made me exceedingly displeased. But Charlie's old and he looked so forlorn and ashamedly curled on the floor looking up at me with those chocolate eyes of sorrow and pouty black lip...


so I didn't yell at him...or murder him.


And yep, he's still walking around with all four limbs.

However, I almost altered his appearance when I had to also clean up sick he'd left earlier this day on the floor. Surprisingly, I didn't think anybody'd really want to see that, so I didn't take a picture of that.

Well, I guess he didn't mean to (I hope!! D:< ) , so I'll forgive him... yet again!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Charlie, you are such a stinker!!

Annette said...

Yeah he is! And he actually really stinks from rummaging in that mess. Ech.

Mary Anne said...

The above comment was really from me. I'm not quite that desperate to get comments, I think.

Heber said...

M A,

Charlie is such a good friend to you, Mom and the family. What would we do without this ol, guy? Have a cleaner, quieter house, but miss all the fun and frolic he adds to it, especially when James or Phil stop by and start roughhousing with him, right! Glad you are such a fan of our Charlie. He loves you and depends on you alot.
Love, Dad