Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Melting...Melting!

St. George, Utah sure didn't look like St. George, Utah Thursday.



In fact, you could say St. George, Utah was






more







like






the









Anywho...

These four cold-shouldered fellows were made by our neighbors the Bowdens.
I think it's cool they all made one for each member of the family.


This shocked-looking guy was brought to life by our other neighbors, the Squires.
I love how they painted it! Very fun and original.
And even though he has a frosty demeanor, I love the twigs used
as hair folicles to set off any cold remarks he might make.

Okay, I know you haven't seen my snowdog enough,

so here's some updated pictures.

*trumpet fanfare*
It's SnowCharlie 2.0.

Here's a different angle.




Just giving you a better view of my attempt at snowdog legs.



Aww!

I made his head look more like Charlie's.
Now his head is bigger, and his muzzle is smaller and jowl-included.

Hey! Here's our snowman again.

Yay.



Here he is again.



Riveting.






In parting, I just wanted to wish everyone who happens to view this blogpost that I know (or


don't know)...














































3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is a cute snowdog!

Anonymous said...

Mary Annie,
I love looking at your blog and loved even more the time we spent rolling big, cold snowballs and shaping our giant, front yard friend. I appreciate your sense of humor, the times you get me, drinks, snacks etc. the chances I get to read your written work and to share in your becoming a teacher. It all make life a little more worthwhile and makes your ol' dad feel a bit more a part of things.
Thanks for all the good you do, daughter.
Dad

Unknown said...

lol, you're cute!! That dog you made is so cool!!