Thursday, December 18, 2008

Waking to a Winter Wonderland

I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up this morning.

I knew there would be snow, but not this sorta thing.

These berries are so pretty and delightful--
all thanks to that white, fluffy stuff we call snow.


Here's our wonderful canine Charlie the Boston Terrier.

He's standing next to his very own doppelganger.


Poor thing was shivering (obviously quite cold),

but he tried to sit obediently--despite being old.


Here's the snowperson my Dad, Mackenzie (my best friend),
and me created out of freshly-fallen, frozen H2O.
I hope everyone everwhere in St. George and
close by had fun building out of and playing in this snow!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is a great snowperson! Charlie, you are very brave. But what does being old have to do with being obedient?

mickey mick said...

Today was soo much fun! Thank you for helping us. I love you!

Unknown said...

Your dog is so cute!!!! Both the snow one and the real one. I'm hoping to do a snowman later if I can get done before the snow melts or gets too slushy to make one

redheadsmom said...

I absolutely love the dog and the use of the word doppleganger.

Annette said...

I showed the Snow Dog to Mary and Anna at work. They both loved it! Great job, Mary Anne.