Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"You Better Watch Out..."

Here's a collaboration of "Just Plain Creepy Santa Clauses":

This is going to assuredly give me many, many nightmares.

What in the world is going on with this one!? I don't even know where to begin.


Those eyes creep me out.


Looks like he eats people or something.




Good night! Is this a halloween mask!?



These just don't quite make it into the non-creepy category.



This is a scary santa, sorta, but I had to put this in. It's so clever and original!



This is the translation of a japanese ad. Watch out!



This is fairly borderline creepy, I guess.





Ehhhh! The teeth and excessive shadows make him look messed up.



I have no idea who this is, but I wouldn't want him coming down my chimney.


Uh, did Santa spontaneously melt or combust?



Not super scary, but definitely close enough!


I'm not positive if this is supposed to be Father Christmas, but whoever he is, he's grandly freaking me out.


Ech. I don't want him delivering toys to all the girls and the boys.


What is wrong with people? This is the single-most disturbing piece of clip art I've ever come across.

Besides who the people are, that's one creepy Kris Kringle.



Moderately creepy.





Looks like Santa got Vodka instead of milk and cookies this year.

I didn't think Martin Shorts could look any more weird and frightening than when he was Jimmy Glick. How wrong I was.

" You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout or I'll smack you in the thigh."

I guess this is from Japan. Er...that's about as far as I wanted to go with this...Santa?
Okay, if you're still somehow voluntarily sitting in front of the computer, comment and paste a link in your comment of some creepy or weird Santas you've come across.
I hope I succeeded in sufficiently marring your picture-perfect Santa.
Heh, heh, heh...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeesh, are there any Santas that you DON'T find creepy??? What an uplifting Yuletide posting, Mary Anne!!! That first one is horrible!! Thanks for the night terrors I'll be having tonight.

Pretty cool though, I admit. LOVE YA!

Jason and Elisha said...

I like creepy Santas. I'm going to use this post to scare my children so that I don't have to buy them presents from Santa!

Unknown said...

Darn you. Now the next Santa I see I'm going to have to punch because I'm scared!! That's really funny though. Did you notice that the one Santa with the family coming into the door kinda looks like a skeleton with the full body view. Just to make things a little more cool. ;)

Anonymous said...

Mary Anne, Thanks for the complete sense of loss you've just given me for my favorite holiday. Sheesh! These Santas are really morbid and bizzare, to say the least. What happened to "Ho, Ho Ho and mistletoe" and all that jazz?!

redheadsmom said...

I am laughing my head off right now! Love it!

Lori said...

Those seriously creeped me out. Thanks for the nightmares!